This fun and educational package from Radis et Capucine contains a terrarium for observing roots and earthworms.
For a perfect culture and an ideal observation you will find different colors of soil to layer and see how the earthworms mix everything up after a while.
This product is also nominated by Product Kid Expo 2011!
• Vivarium format 30x23.5x6 cm, completely transparent
• Eight 6 cm coconut chips for rehydrating
• A bag with 800 gr of sand,
• A bag with 200 grams of pozzolan
• Three packages of Amsterdam Carrot Seed 2, Vigna magic bean, "transparent white" radish and a peanut seed.
• 1 instruction sheet
The earthworm is a live animal that should be fed with dead leaves on top of the soil and by watering your vivarium regularly!
Do not sow all the seeds in the pot at once and save some to start over several times.
Sow well at the edge of the vivarium to see the roots.